Stanford Health Care’s (SHC) Support Care Program is providing a forum for SHC staff and community members to participate in and offer support in a group setting. By registering for this support group, I acknowledge the following:
- SHC will not use, access, or disclose any of my protected health information during the sessions;
- SHC support group facilitators will take reasonable measures to safeguard the privacy of the support group sessions; however, I understand that this is a community-based group, and any information that I share, including personal and/ or health information, is not confidential and may be redisclosed; and
- I will take measures to protect my own privacy in this setting, including but not limited to:
- I will use just my first name during the support group sessions;
- I will not provide details about my address and/or physical location during the support group sessions; and
- I will limit the use of my personal and/or health information, or that of my friends and family members, to only what is necessary to participate in the support group.
- I will participate in the support group session in a private setting whenever possible.
Please select "I agree", otherwise you will not be able to participate in the support group.