Manage Your Care with MyHealth
Get Connected to Your Health & Care Team
With MyHealth, managing your care has never been easier for both your regular checkups and hospital stay. Make appointments and message your doctors. View test results, pay medical bills, renew prescriptions, and more.
Have a question? Visit our MyHealth FAQ to get answers fast.
MyHealth for Outpatient Care
Busy lives need a healthy dose of convenience. MyHealth lets you request appointments, message your doctors – even trend your general health.
MyHealth for Inpatient Care
Stay informed with care updates and information during your hospital stay. Share this information with close family through the MyHealth app.
Stay Connected to Your Health Information
- View your test results
- Review after visit summaries and doctor notes
- Keep track of your biometrics
- Access information regarding your health
Communicate with Your Care Team
- Send and receive secure messages
- Receive reminders about your care
- Request prescription refills
Manage Your Care on Your Time
- Schedule appointments
- Conduct video visits
- View and pay medical bills
Get care conveniently with video visits
Video visits are a great way to see your doctors without traveling to a clinic. Talk to your clinic to learn more.
Skip the line at your next visit with eCheck-in
Manage co-pay in advance, notify the care team when you arrive, and more (at select clinics). Take a look
Share Access allows family members or caregivers to see other adults’ medical information and help manage their care. It’s the best way to let patients share information with caregivers as needed, while maintaining their rights to privacy.
Individuals with Share Access can:
- View portions of the patient's health record
- View test results for the patient
- Request appointments for the patient
- Send message to care team on patient’s behalf
MyHealth now offers Hospital View, which is activated if you are admitted to Stanford Hospital. MyHealth will help guide you through your hospital stay by providing you with features that will keep you informed about your care.
- Learn more about your medications
- Get prompt test results
- Track progress toward discharge
- Meet mobility and pain goals
- Request services like massage, art therapy, or music therapy
- Learn more about members of your care team