Partners in Problem Solving
At Stanford Health Care, the Physician Liaisons are dedicated to providing information and facilitating communications between the Stanford team and referring physicians and their staff.
How we can help:
- Provide information and education about services, programs, and physicians available at Stanford
- Facilitate access to PRISM (read-only access to Stanford Medicine EMR) for referring physicians and their staff
- Collaborate with referring physicians and their staff to aid in patient access and appropriate follow-up communications
- Arrange for opportunities to meet with Stanford physicians either in your office or at Stanford
- Keep you apprised of special events in the community
- Assist with continuing medical education information and events such as tumor boards, Grand rounds, lunch-and-learns, and symposia
provide information about clinical programs, new faculty, and educational opportunities. They also identify and resolve any issues related to patient referrals.
supports the community physicians with all matters related to radiology.