For the salad:
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook the orzo pasta according to the package. Once the orzo is cooked, drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set the orzo aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine orzo, chickpeas, cucumbers, feat, dill, and red onion.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and stir until well combined
5. Serve and enjoy. This salad can also be served chilled.
This video is intended for use by staff of Stanford Health Care. No representatives or warranties are made for outside use. Not for reproduction or publication without permission.
Published August 2018
Stanford Health Care © 2018