A Study Comparing Cardiovascular Effects of Ticagrelor and Clopidogrel in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease
Trial ID or NCT#
The purpose of this study is to compare the effects of ticagrelor and clopidogrel in patients with Peripheral Artery Disease.
A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multicentre Phase IIIb Study to Compare Ticagrelor With Clopidogrel Treatment on the Risk of Cardiovascular Death, Myocardial Infarction and Ischemic Stroke in Patients With Established Peripheral Artery Disease (EUCLID Examining Use of tiCagreLor In paD)
- - Male and Female patients 50 years old or older Symptomatic peripheral artery disease
- - Patients needing dual anti-platlet drug treatment before start of study Planned revascularisation or amputation
- - Patients with known bleeding disorders
- - Patients with a history of intracranial bleed
- - Patients considered to be at risk of bradycardic events unless already treated with a permanent pacemaker
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
AstraZeneca Clinical Study Information
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToAstraZeneca Clinical Study Information
To:AstraZeneca Clinical Study Information
Go Back To The Trial