Correlation Between Oocyte and Embryo Mechanical Properties on Embryo Development and Clinical Pregnancy After In Vitro Fertilization
Trial ID or NCT#
The purpose of this study is to determine whether oocyte and embryo mechanical properties measured during in vitro fertilization can predict embryo development outcomes and clinical pregnancy.
Measuring the Relationship Between Ooocyte and Embryo Mechanical Properties and Embryo Development After In Vitro Fertilization
- - Between the ages of 21 and 45
- - Undergoing intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) at Stanford Fertility, Shenzhen IVF clinic, or Taiwan IVF group between August 2015 and August 2018
- - Using gestational carrier or donor eggs
- - Using cryopreserved eggs
- - Fewer than 5 oocytes collected
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
Valerie Baker, MD
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToValerie Baker, MD
To:Valerie Baker, MD
Go Back To The Trial