Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
The Canadian Multicentre CSF Monitoring and Biomarker Study (CAMPER)
Trial ID or NCT#
The purpose of this study is to:
- Measure the pressure in the spinal fluid surrounding the spinal cord to find out how well the spinal cord is being supplied with blood.
- Determine how drugs called "vasopressors", which are used to control blood pressure following SCI (spinal cord injury), influence spinal fluid pressure.
- Characterize the severity of an SCI using the levels of specific proteins found within the spinal fluid.
- Predict how much neurologic recovery may be regained using the levels of specific proteins within your spinal fluid.
- Identify proteins within the spinal fluid that will help us learn more about what is happening after SCI and assist us in developing new treatments for SCI.
John Ratliff, MD, FACS
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToMaria Coburn
Go Back To The Trial