New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group
We are the premier cardiology practice serving the East Bay with over 30 providers in ten convenient offices. We offer the latest in cardiology services, including cardiac diagnostic testing, leading-edge treatments for arrhythmia, and non-surgical approaches to vascular disease.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Registration Form (PDF) - Español
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
University HealthCare Alliance ("UHA") operates the Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group practice. UHA is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine. UHA contracts with Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group to provide the medical care in the practice. Neither UHA, Stanford Health Care, nor Stanford University employ the physicians in the practice and do not exercise control over the professional services provided by Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group.