A Study of Genetic Variation Influencing Pain and Response to Opioid Medications
Trial ID or NCT#
The investigators will be collecting saliva DNA samples from chronic back pain patients. The investigators hope to find candidate genes associated with response to opioid medication by correlating molecular genetics data with pain measurement and opioid responsiveness data including opioid hyperalgesia and opioid analgesic tolerance.
A Study of Genetic Variation Influencing Pain and Response to Opioid Medications in Patients With Chronic Pain
- 1. Adult patient, aged 18-71
- 2. Recipient of chronic opioid therapy
- 3. Patient is able to produce a saliva sample
- 4. If a past study participant, patient will have agreed to be contacted for future studies.
- a. not meeting inclusion criteria
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToDan Hoang
Go Back To The Trial