Additional information and/or a statement of charges for services rendered by the hospital may be obtained by calling customer service at 1-800-549-3720.
Financial Counseling is available to help you navigate the financial component of getting care at Stanford Health Care. As part of the Patient Access Services team, financial counselors are dedicated to serving as a resource to you and your family, including by:
- Explaining your insurance coverage and benefits
- Estimating your financial responsibility for services not covered by insurance
- Identifying possible ways for you to pay for your care if you do not have adequate funds or health insurance
- Helping you identify and obtain coverage for government programs, where available
- Addressing questions or concerns regarding your insurance coverage and financial assistance
Reach a financial counselor at 650-498-2900, option 2, 5 from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Financial counselors strive to make the financial concerns surrounding your care as stress free as possible, so you can focus on what is most important—your health.