The MyHealth Share Access program lets adult family members or caregivers see a patient’s medical information to help manage the patient’s care. Share Access is the best way to let patients share information with adult caregivers while maintaining rights to their privacy.
Individuals granted Share Access can:
- View portions of the patient’s health record
- View the patient’s test results
- Request care team appointments on the patient’s behalf
- Send a non-urgent, secure message to the patient’s clinician's office
- Follow the progress of the patient admitted to Stanford Hospital
Adult patients can now invite other adults to Share Access to their medical information directly using MyHealth (web or mobile app).
Parents who want to access their child’s medical records should download the Child Share Access Request Form, fill it out and drop it off in person at a Stanford clinic.
Instructions on using Share Access »