Text Activation: Call the Enterprise Contact Center at 650-498-9000 to get an activation text sent to your smartphone. The link in the text will allow you to set up your new account.
Access Code Entry: You will need to provide the following information on MyHealth:
- A 15-digit activation code can be found in your MyHealth Activation Letter given to you by clinic staff during your visit, it can also be found in your After Visit Summary report given to you during check-out of your clinic visit, or in your Billing Statement.
- Date of Birth
- Your Stanford Health Care Medical Record Number (MRN): Your MRN identifies your MyHealth account. Your MRN can be found in your MyHealth Activation Letter given to you by clinic staff during your visit with Stanford Health Care or at the top of your After Visit Summary report given to you during check-out of your clinic visit.
Credit Verification: Select "Create a New Account" on the MyHealth website or in the MyHealth App's menu. When asked if you have an access code, select No. You will then be asked to verify your credit to create an account. This process is secure and your credit card information will not be saved.
If you are having problems activating your account, please call the MyHealth Service Desk at 1-866-367-0758. You may also send a message the MyHealth Service Desk by clicking on the "MyHealth Help Desk" link in the footer of the MyHealth home page. You will then be able to complete and submit a Help Desk form.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately!
You can schedule a video visit by:
- Making an appointment through Stanford Health Care's MyHealth website or the MyHealth mobile app. Once logged in, select Appointments > Make Appointment, and follow the instructions to complete scheduling.
- Calling your clinic.
- Call 650-498-3333 and we can connect you to the appropriate clinic to continue with scheduling.
- Ask Stanford Health Care clinic staff during your next visit.
If you are having difficulties launching your video or experiencing any other technical problems, please call our Help Desk at 1-866-367-0758. To ensure the best video visit experience possible, we recommend that you test your hardware two days before the appointment so that any potential issues can be worked out ahead of time. If the technical issue persists at or during the scheduled appointment time, your care team member will call you to continue the appointment as a phone call