Text Activation: Call 1-866-367-0758 or, when visiting a clinic, ask a staff member to send a text message to your smartphone with the activation link that sets up your new account.
Access Code Entry: If you have received a 15-digit activation code for MyHealth, then go the Activate MyHealth Account webpage and provide:
- The 15-digit activation code found in: your MyHealth Activation Letter given to you by staff during your visit; or in your After Visit Summary report given to you during check-out of your clinic visit; or in your Billing Statement.
- Date of Birth
- Your Stanford Health Care Medical Record Number (MRN). Your MRN can be found in your MyHealth Activation Letter given to you by clinic staff during your visit with Stanford Health Care or at the top of your After Visit Summary report given to you during checkout of your clinic visit.
Credit Verification: Select "Create New Account" on the MyHealth website or in the MyHealth App's menu. When asked if you have an access code, select No. You will then be asked to use your credit to verify your identity and create an account. This process is secure, and your credit card will not be charged, and the card information will not be saved. We use credit card only for your identity verification.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately!
You can schedule a video visit by:
- Making an appointment through Stanford Health Care's MyHealth website or the MyHealth mobile app. Once logged in, select "Appointments" > "Make Appointment", and follow the instructions to complete scheduling.
- Calling your clinic.
- Call 650-498-3333 and we can connect you to the appropriate clinic to continue with scheduling.
- Ask Stanford Health Care clinic staff during your next visit.
If you are having difficulties launching your video or experiencing any other technical problems, please call our Help Desk at 1-866-367-0758. To ensure the best video visit experience possible, we recommend that you test your hardware two days before the appointment so that any potential issues can be worked out ahead of time. If the technical issue persists at or during the scheduled appointment time, your care team member will call you to continue the appointment as a phone call.