Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
How to Prepare
Because each person’s diagnosis and healing are unique, your care team is your very best and most knowledgeable guide about preparing for your time in the hospital. Your doctors and nurses will make recommendations about:
- how you should modify your diet before your hospital stay.
- whether you should make changes to medications before your hospital stay.
- whether certain items of clothing like compression garments will support your recovery and transition to healing at home.
They will also talk with you about pain management, mobility, and other wellness milestones that help us know you are ready to leave the hospital.
What to Pack
Packing for a hospital stay depends on what makes you comfortable, how long you may expect to stay, and how far you may be traveling to see us. The basic list is pretty simple:
- non-skid slippers
- things to read or do to help you pass the time
- any supports like hearing aids, eyeglasses, dentures, walkers, or canes
- comfortable clothes to go home in
You’ll want to leave valuables like jewelry and electronics at home or with your loved ones.