COVID-negative or COVID-cleared patients
- Up to two visitors may visit each day, and they may both visit at the same time
- Children/minors may visit a patient if they pass screening criteria and are accompanied by an adult. The minor(s) can be in addition to the two daily adult visitors.
- Up to three visitors—one adult with two minors—can visit at the same time if space and social distancing allows.
- One overnight visitor is allowed, except for in-patient psychiatry
- Overnight visitor must keep their mask on.
COVID-negative or COVID-cleared patients at the end of their life
- Up to three healthy visitors at a time (can also switch out) may keep vigil with a patient at end of life, past visiting hours
- Total number of visitors that can be accommodated at one time and for what duration will be subject to the ability to maintain safe distancing practices.
Patients up to age 21
- Two parents or guardians may stay with the patient
- One parent or guardian at a time for the duration of the hospital stay, including overnight
Patients needing support for physical, intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities
- Two healthy caregivers may stay with the patient
- One caregiver at a time for the duration of the hospital stay, including overnight
Patients age 85 and older:
- One healthy visitor may stay overnight
Patients in semi-private rooms:
- Visitation times for healthy visitors will be alternated to avoid too many people in a room
- Overnight visitors are limited to one visitor per night for one patient, alternating each night.
- If one of the patients in the room expresses concern, the health care team will work with the patient and visitor to determine another potential alternative