Effective October 04, 2022
COVID-19 Negative or COVID-Cleared Patients:
- Two (2) visitors will be allowed at a time. The patient does not have to designate specific visitors.
- Note: For patients in a shared (semi-private) room, visiting hours and rules may be different.
COVID-19 Negative or COVID-Cleared Patients at end of life:
- End of life is defined as imminent death of the patient usually within 24-72 hours.
- Up to two (2) visitors at a time are allowed to sit vigil. Each unit manager to determine total number of visitors in a day and duration of each visit.
Inpatient COVID-19 Positive or Pending Test Results
- One (1) visitor is allowed and does not need to be designated.
COVID-19 Patients at End of Life:
- May have up to two (2) visitors at a time.
- Recommended visit duration of 15 minutes, possibly up to one (1) hour.
- The total number of visitors that can be accommodated at one time and for what duration, will be determined by each unit manager and will be subject to the ability to maintain social distancing.
AMBULATORY ENVIRONMENT (Clinics, labs, diagnostics, and testing that is not done in the hospital)
- One (1) visitor will be allowed to accompany the patient:
INTERVENTIONAL/SAME DAY PROCEDURES ON CAMPUS
- One (1) visitor will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- One (1) visitor will be allowed at a time.
- During labor, two (2) support persons are allowed.
- One certified professional doula may attend 24/7 from admission until delivery in addition to support persons per above.
- Two (2) visitors are allowed.
- One (1) caregiver may stay the night.
- Once infant is stabilized, two (2) visitors are allowed.