The Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley Nursing Division is an integral part of Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley, providing the highest quality of care to our patients, their families and our community. At Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley, nurses practice in diverse roles throughout the system, providing strong nursing leadership that helps create our patient-centered care environment.
The Department of Nursing strives to far exceed each patient's expectations for health care through the delivery of safe, clinically outstanding and compassionate care.
The Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley Department of Nursing is a nationally recognized provider of clinical and service excellence.
- To provide optimal, achievable, quality nursing care
- To maintain professional conduct and practices of all members
- To maintain patient-centered care
- To exercise autonomous judgment, apply knowledge to solve problems and evaluate actions
- To accept the responsibility and accountability for the results of its actions
- Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley nurses are responsible and accountable to themselves, the profession, the hospital and the public