Financial Counseling is available to help you navigate the financial component of getting care at Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley. As part of the Patient Access Services team, financial counselors are dedicated to serving as a resource to you and your family, including by:
- Explaining your insurance coverage and benefits
- Estimating your financial responsibility for services not covered by insurance
- Identifying possible ways for you to pay for your care if you do not have adequate funds or health insurance
- Helping you identify and obtain coverage for government programs, where available
- Addressing questions or concerns regarding your insurance coverage and financial assistance
Reach a financial counselor at 925-534-6457 from Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Financial counselors strive to make the financial concerns surrounding your care as stress free as possible, so you can focus on what is most important—your health.