If the patient is an adult (18-years or older), the patient would send you a Share Access invite from within MyHealth.
On mobile, the patient would:
- Open the side menu (either by swiping right from the left edge of the home screen, or by tapping the hamburger menu in the upper left corner)
- Tap on the “Share Access” menu option under the Account section
- Tap the “Invite Someone” button and fill in your name and email
On the web, the patient would:
- Click on “Settings” in the top navigation menu
- Click on the “Share Access” menu option on the left
- Click the “Invite Someone” button and fill in your name and email
If, on the other hand, you seek access to the account of your child (younger than 18-years), you must use the Child Share Access Request Form. The form must be submitted in-person at any Stanford Health Care Clinic. You will receive an activation letter within one week of submission.