Neuropsychological and Behavioral Testing in Younger Patients With Cancer
Trial ID or NCT#
This research trial studies neuropsychological (learning, remembering or thinking) and behavioral outcomes in children and adolescents with cancer by collecting information over time from a series of tests.
Neuropsychological, Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes in Children With Cancer
- - The patient must be currently be enrolled or plan to be enrolled on a COG therapeutic study that aims to examine neuropsychological, social, emotional, and/or behavioral functioning
- - The patient must have receptive and expressive language skills in English, French, or Spanish; if a patient meets these criteria but the parent/guardian speaks a language other than English, French, or Spanish, the patient may still be enrolled and tested, and the parent-report measures should be omitted
- - All patients and/or their parents or legal guardians must sign a written informed consent
- - All institutional, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and National Cancer Institute (NCI) requirements for human studies must be met
- - Patients with a history of moderate to profound intellectual disability (i.e. intelligence quotient [IQ] =< 55) are not eligible for enrollment; PLEASE NOTE: Children with a prior history of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or a specific learning disability (e.g. dyslexia) are eligible for this study
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToChristin New
Go Back To The Trial