PRESERVE-Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation
Trial ID or NCT#
The purpose of this extended study is to collect confirmatory safety and effectiveness data on the Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation in combination with the commercially available Atrium iCAST™ covered stent in the treatment of aortoiliac and iliac aneurysms.
Clinical Study to Collect Confirmatory Safety and Effectiveness of the Zenith® Branch Endovascular Graft-Iliac Bifurcation
- - An aortoiliac or iliac aneurysm of appropriate size
- - Unsuitable distal sealing site for a traditional Zenith® iliac leg graft within the common iliac artery
- - Less than 18 years of age
- - Inability or refusal to give informed consent
- - Disease considerations that would compromise patient safety or study outcomes
- - Unsuitable arterial anatomy
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToSPECTRUM
Go Back To The Trial