Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-543 in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Alopecia Areata
Trial ID or NCT#
This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of CTP-543 in adult patients with chronic, moderate to severe alopecia areata.
A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-543 in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Alopecia Areata
- - Definitive diagnosis of alopecia areata with a current episode lasting at least 6 months and not exceeding 10 years at the time of Screening. Total disease duration greater than 10 years is permitted.
- - At least 50% scalp hair loss, as defined by a SALT score ≥50, at Screening and Baseline.
- - Clinical lab results within the normal range
- - Active scalp inflammation, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis requiring topical treatment to the scalp, significant trauma to the scalp, or untreated actinic keratosis on the scalp.
- - Treatment with systemic immunosuppressive medications or biologics.
- - Vaccination with herpes zoster vaccine or any live virus within 6 weeks of screening or during the study
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToMichelle Kim
Go Back To The Trial