"Twelve-week Study of the Safety and Efficacy of JZP-110 in the Treatment of Excessive Sleepiness in Narcolepsy"
Trial ID or NCT#
This trial is a 12-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter, 4-treatment parallel group study of the safety and efficacy of JZP-110 in the treatment of excessive sleepiness in adult subjects with narcolepsy.
A Twelve-week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of JZP-110 [(R)-2-amino-3-phenylpropylcarbamate Hydrochloride] in the Treatment of Excessive Sleepiness in Subjects With Narcolepsy
- 1. Males and females between 18 and 75 years of age, inclusive
- 2. Diagnosis of narcolepsy according to ICSD-3 or DSM-5 criteria
- 3. Body mass index from 18 to <45 kg/m2
- 4. Consent to use a medically acceptable method of contraception
- 5. Willing and able to provide written informed consent
- 1. Female subjects who are pregnant, nursing, or lactating
- 2. Moderate or severe sleep apnea on the baseline PSG.
- 3. Any other clinically relevant medical, behavioral, or psychiatric disorder other than narcolepsy that is associated with excessive sleepiness
- 4. History or presence of bipolar disorder, bipolar related disorders, schizophrenia, schizophrenia spectrum disorders, or other psychotic disorders according to DSM-5 criteria
- 5. History or presence of any acutely unstable medical condition, behavioral or psychiatric disorder (including active suicidal ideation), or surgical history that could affect the safety of the subject or interfere with study efficacy, safety, PK assessments, or the ability of the subject to complete the trial per the judgment of the Investigator
- 6. History of bariatric surgery within the past year or a history of any gastic bypass procedure
- 7. Presence or history of significant cardiovascular disease
- 8. Use of any over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription medications that could affect the evaluation of excessive sleepiness
- 9. Use of any medications that could affect the evaluation of cataplexy
- 10. Received an investigational drug in the past 30 days or five half-lives (whichever is longer)
- 11. Previous exposure to or participation in a previous clinical trial of JZP-110 (ADX-N05, R228060, YKP10A)
- 12. History of phenylketonuria (PKU) or history of hypersensitivity to phenylalanine-derived products
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToSaba Mizra
Go Back To The Trial