Adult Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group
Our Adult Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group has been meeting monthly since June 2001 and is facilitated by Allyson Rupp, MSW, LCSW, ACM-SW, our Clinical Social Worker dedicated to the PH program. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month (unless otherwise noted). The intent of the group is to provide education and psychological support and resources to patients, caregivers and other support persons who are confronting the challenges of living with this chronic, progressive and potentially life-threatening diagnosis.
- pertinent PH-related information and resources
- peer support to enhance coping and successful adjustment
- quality of life issues
- available treatment modalities
- impacts of illness on relationships
- advances in PH research
- caregiver stress and coping
- emergency preparedness
- advanced care planning and self-advocacy
For more information, email Allyson Rupp or call 650-683-5145.
Meets every second Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted) on Zoom.
Please contact Allyson M. Rupp, MSW, LCSW, ACM-SW for any questions.