Communicating as a Couple
Penny Donnelly, RN, LMFT is the director of the support programs at Stanford's Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Center. She has developed and led a number of counseling and health education programs for patients and facilitates support groups for infertility, third party reproduction and a mind body program.
Please join us for an informational session evening to learn how to improve your communication skills with your partner as you go through fertility treatments.
- Improved listening skills
- Symptoms of a "stressed" couple
- Differences in how men and women cope with infertility
- Tips for supporting your partner in ways that feel helpful
- Strategies for maintain a healthy relationship when going through difficult times.
- Principles of a strong relationship
For more information, please navigate to the Stanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center. If you are interested in more personalized information about our programs, please call Penny Donnelly RN, LMFT, at 650-723-6408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private and couples counseling also available, with NO charge for the first session.