Movement for Health
This online class uses functional movements to maintain and build muscle strength. The class also helps increase core strength, daily living movement, and balance. Items such as light weights or resistance bands can be used to help increase motion, flexibility, and strength.
It is helpful to have the following items. Not all the items are used at each class.
- Weights (1 lb, 2 lbs, or 3 lbs), water bottles, or cans of soup
- Resistance bands
- Yoga block or tissue box
- Small exercise ball
- Throw pillow
- Yoga mat, towel, or blanket
- Yoga strap, belt, scarf, or necktie
- 9-inch ball or large cushions from the couch or other furniture
- Small towel
- Mirror (full-length) or large mirrors in the area where you are working out
- Water bottle for hydration or to use as weights
- Solid surface to help with balance and modified push-ups (dining room chair, kitchen table, island, or wall)
Click here to register.
For questions, call 650-736-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No class: 11/21, 12/26, 1/2