Resilience, Mindfulness, Restructuring Thoughts, and Spirituality
- Characteristics of resilient people
- How to cultivate resilience
- Mindfulness and "staying present"
- Eliciting the relaxation response
- Spirituality, Health, and Coping
For more information, please navigate to the Stanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center. If you are interested in more personalized information about our programs, please call Penny Donnelly RN, LMFT, at 650-723-6408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private and couples counseling also available, with NO charge for the first session.