Restorative yoga focuses on supporting your body so it can relax. This is a relaxing and restful online class. It is designed to nurture, nourish, and renew the body, mind, and spirit. Most of the yoga poses are done on the floor or a bed. Items or props are used to support your body.
The items below are helpful to have for this class:
- Blanket or large beach towel
- Yoga bolster or 2 bed pillows
- 2 yoga blocks or pillows from your couch or bed
- Eye pillow or hand towel to place over your eyes
- Folding chair or dining chair, preferably without wheels
- Access to a wall
- Yoga mat (optional)
See Event Details to register.
For questions, call 650-736-2234 or email SupportiveCarePrograms@stanfordhealthcare.org.
The Cancer Supportive Care Program supports the physical and emotional well-being of patients and caregivers. Sign up for virtual exercise and meditation classes, support groups, tobacco treatment services, and more. All services are free and open to the community, regardless of where you receive care. Visit us at Stanford Cancer Supportive Care Program »