This is an online strength training class. It helps you maintain and build muscle to support your daily activities. The exercises and stretches also help with flexibility. Other benefits are the following:
- Improved balance
- Reduced fatigue
- Maintain bone density
It is helpful to have the following items. Not all the items are used at each class.
- Weights (1 lb, 2 lbs, or 3 lbs). Water bottles or cans of soup can also be used
- Resistance bands
- Yoga block or tissue box
- Small exercise ball
- Throw pillow
- Yoga mat, towel, or blanket
- Yoga strap, or a belt, scarf, or necktie
- 9-inch ball or large cushions from your couch or other furniture
- Small towel
- Mirror (full-length) or large mirrors in the area where you are working out
- Water bottle for hydration
- Kitchen chair, table, counter, or wall to help with modified push-ups
- Solid surface to help with balance and modified push-ups (dining room chair, kitchen table, island, or wall)
Click here to register.
For questions, call 650-736-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No class: 11/23, 12/28, 7/4