Per Serving: 170 calories, 2.5g fat (1g saturated fat), 39g carbohydrate, 2g protein, 4g dietary fiber, 10mg sodium
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine apples, raisins and apple juice in bowl; toss well. Transfer apple mixture to baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- With pastry blender or knife and fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly over surface of apples.
- Lightly coat top with cooking spray. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 minutes more or until apples are tender.
- Remove from oven and let stand on wire rack at least 20 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe from: www.AICR.org, Recipe Corner