Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Blueberry Crumble Pie
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Per Serving: 312 calories, 8g fat, 56g carbs, 4g fiber, 3g protein
5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
¾ cup packed brown sugar
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) reduced-fat graham cracker crust
¼ tsp grated lemon rind
1 cup (8 oz) low-fat sour cream
¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, lemon rind and sour cream; spread over blueberries.
- Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and margarine; sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set and crumbs are lightly browned.
- Cool 30 minutes to 1 hour on a wire rack.
Recipe from: Cooking Light Magazine