Per Serving: 198 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 31g carbs, 5g protein, 7g fiber, 323mg sodium.
* As an alternative to the mayonnaise lime mixture, use a prepared hummus, yogurt-cucumber dip, low fat flavored cream cheese, salsa, baba ganoush or mustard.
Other Options: Try arugula instead of spinach. You can also add any type of bean, grated zucchini, tomatoes, shredded cabbage, onions, mushrooms and chopped cucumbers.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and lime peel.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 15-20 seconds on high to make it easier for you to roll them. Spread each tortilla evenly with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on top of each tortilla, then the avocado slices, bell pepper and carrots.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly. Place the seam sides down on the serving plates.
Recipe from: AICR's Heath-e-recipes @ www.aicr.org