Per Serving: 102 calories, 2g total fat (1g saturated fat), 18g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 2g dietary fiber, 40mg sodium.
NOTE: For LMD, use strawberry jam or eliminate strawberries and choose non berry fruit. For lactose-free diet, choose lactose-free ricotta and lactose-free yogurt.
- In a blender, purée cheese, strawberries, yogurt and ginger together until smooth. Refrigerate the dip for two hours before grilling fruit.
- When ready to grill fruit, thread pieces of prepared fruit onto 8 skewers.
- Mix together vinegar and sugar.
- Grill fruit until lightly browned, turning frequently and brushing with vinegar mixture during grilling.
- Serve grilled fruit with sauce on side.
Recipe from: American Institute for Cancer Research, Recipe Corner