Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Per Serving: 69 Calories, 2g Fat, 1g Sat. Fat, 13g Carbohydrates, 2g Protein, 6g Fiber, 82mg Sodium
1 lb watermelon
½ lb honeydew melon
½ lb cantaloupe
4 Tbsp diced feta cheese
2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
Juice of 1-2 limes
Salt & Pepper to taste, if desired
Whole sprigs of mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Seed the melons and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange them on a platter or 6 salad plates.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and chopped mint.
- Season with lime juice and, if desired, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- If using, garnish with sprigs of mint.