Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Per Serving: Approximately 150 calories; 2 grams of fat.
NOTE: For lactose-free diet, choose lactose-free whipped topping.
2 15-ounce cans unsweetened pumpkin
1 teaspoon allspice
2 5.1-ounce packages vanilla instant pudding mix
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
1 teaspoon nutmeg
5 cups fat-free whipped topping
17 graham cracker squares, broken into small pieces
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together pumpkin, pudding mix, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon, and allspice and nutmeg. Fold in 4 cups of whipped topping until well blended.
- To assemble, place graham cracker pieces in a large glass trifle bowl.
- Top crackers with pumpkin mixture. Top pumpkin mixture with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Recipe from: Celebrate! American Cancer Society 2001