Per Serving: 270 calories, 7g fat, 32g protein, 19g carbs, 100 mg chol
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a small roasting pan. Trim fat and tough membrane from the pork tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy frying pan, sear the tenderloin in hot oil until brown on all sides. Place the tenderloin in the roasting pan. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Save half of the mixture in a small dish. Brush remaining mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in pork registers 160°.
- Baste with reserved sauce. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Slice diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Recipe from: The Cancer Survival Cookbook, D Weihofen MS, RD & C Marino MD, MPH