Per Serving: 405 calories, 17g fat, 16g protein, 680mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 475mg potassium
NOTE: This recipe is OK for those on the LMD (Low Microbial Diet), as long as the dressing is heated well after being added to mixture.
For Stir Fry:
- Prepare and chop stir fry ingredients. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook Udon noodles according to package directions.
- In a non-stick pan or wok, heat the sesame oil over med-high heat.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and scallions to sesame oil. Stir fry until lightly cooked, about 5 minutes. The vegetables should be brightly colored and still crisp.
- Turn heat on stir fry down to low.
- Drain Udon noodles after done cooking and add the noodles to the stir fry pan. If your stir fry pan is not big enough, you can put the noodles back into the large pot (no water) that you used to boil them. Add the stir fry ingredients into this pot instead.
- Combine dressing ingredients into a leak proof container and shake vigorously to combine. Don't worry if the peanut butter is still "chunky". It will melt when it is added to the stir fry.
- Pour dressing over noodle and stir fry mixture. Toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe from: www.cancernutritioninfo.com