Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
½ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp paprika
2-3 medium zucchini, cut into ¾ inch rounds better if cut diagonally
½ cup baking mix, like Bisquick
2-3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix: baking mix, garlic salt (or powder) and paprika in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of zucchini slices with olive oil. Toss a small amount of zucchini slices at each time into bowl and coat with dry ingredient mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. May need to broil for a short time after baking to make crispy, if desired.
Recipe from: Adapted from the American Society Cookbook, Celebrate! Healthy Entertaining for Any Occasion