Imaging Clinic in Emeryville
Part of Imaging Clinic (Radiology)
Leaders in Radiology and Imaging
At Stanford Health Care Imaging Services, we offer leading-edge imaging services to enable a precise diagnosis and to guide your personalized healthcare management. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of patient-centered service by creating a warm, private, and caring environment.
5800 Hollis Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Call us to schedule an appointment at any of our imaging locations. Our CT and MRI services are available seven days a week, including evenings. Same-day appointments are also available.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Bring your driver's license or some form of identification, your insurance card, and the name and telephone number of your referring doctor.
- Please arrive promptly at your provided arrival time. Late arrivals may result in a rescheduled appointment.
Phone: +1 650-723-8561
Call us to make an appointment
RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN TO PHYSICIAN CONSULT LINE
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The reading room assistant is available to connect you with our sub-specialty radiologists and technologists. Please have the patient’s name, DOB, and medical record available.
- Advice on what imaging study to order in a given clinical situation
- STAT READ requests or report clarification
- Consultation about specific imaging sequences or special requests
- Inpatient exam schedule status updates
- Report availability
Please direct any outpatient scheduling, rescheduling or cancellations to the Stanford Radiology Scheduling Center.
HOW TO REFER
If this is your first time referring a patient to Stanford for imaging, please complete the Unknown Provider Form (PDF) for the Medical Staff Office provider database.
For all other referrals, please complete the Requisition / Exam Order Form (PDF) and Image Library Image Upload Request Form (PDF).
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records