If you are interested in hospice care, discuss it with your family and doctor. To find hospice agencies in your community, contact Social Work and Case Management at 650-723-5091.

Request for an Aid-in-Dying Prescription

To start a request for a prescription, you can take the following steps:

  • Explore other options available to support you, such as pain management, palliative care, counseling, or hospice.
  • Talk with your family and doctor about your wishes and thoughts regarding choosing this aid-in-dying prescription option.