A case of poisoning with 100 mg of oxybutynin in a 34-year-old female is reported. The main features were anticholinergic effects, including stupor, followed by disorientation and agitation on awakening, dilated pupils, dry skin and retention of urine. She had a sinus tachycardia which resolved 3 h after admission, and in addition ventricular ectopics and bigeminy which continued for a further 30 h. She recovered fully on symptomatic treatment alone.
View details for DOI 10.1177/096032719101000313
View details for Web of Science ID A1991FR55400013
View details for PubMedID 1678954