Information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
An Outcomes Study Comparing the Intralase FS 60 to the Intralase iFS When Performing LASIK Surgery for Nearsightedness
Trial ID or NCT#
The purpose of the study is to compare the results of LASIK surgery when using two versions of a femtosecond laser in patients with nearsightedness with and without astigmatism.
A Prospective Randomized Comparison of Fellow Eyes Undergoing LASIK With the Intralase FS 60 Versus the Intralase IFS
- - Subjects age 21 and older with healthy eyes.
- - Nearsightedness between -0.25 diopters and -7.00 diopters with or without astigmatism of up to 3.00 diopters.
- - Subjects under the age of 21.
- - Patients with excessively thin corneas.
- - Patients with topographic evidence of keratoconus.
- - Patients with ectactic eye disorders.
- - Patients with autoimmune diseases.
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToEdward Manche
Go Back To The Trial