PMP-300E (Smart Watch): Portable Monitoring Device Study
Trial ID or NCT#
Validation of Portable Monitoring Device PMP-300E for Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
PMP-300E: Validation of Portable Monitoring Device PMP-300E for Identification of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Inclusion Criteria:
- - Age 18 and over.
- - Require a sleep diagnostic study by physician's order.
- - Able and willing to provide written informed consent.
- - Able to speak and read English.
- Exclusion Criteria:
- - Participation in another interventional research study within the last 30 days.
- - Unstable medical or psychiatric conditions that would interfere with the demands of the study or the ability to commit to follow-up assessment. Examples include unstable congestive heart failure, neuromuscular disease, cancer, and renal failure.
- - Chronic respiratory failure or insufficiency with suspected or known neuromuscular disease, moderate or severe COPD or other pulmonary disorders, or any condition with an elevation of arterial carbon dioxide levels (> 45 mmHg) while awake or participants qualifying for oxygen therapy (arterial saturation 88% for more than five minutes).
- - Consumption of ethanol more than 4 nights per week. (CAGE criteria)
- - Use of recreational drug within the past 12 months.
- - Women who are pregnant or currently lactating.
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToChia-Yu Cardell
Go Back To The Trial