Information about the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
Topography-guided LASIK Surgery
Trial ID or NCT#
The investigators are analyzing outcomes of topography-guided LASIK surgery in participants with myopia and myopic astigmatism
A Prospective Evaluation of Topography-guided LASIK Surgery
- - Subjects age 18 and older with healthy eyes. Nearsightedness between -0.50 diopters and -8.00 diopters.
- - Subjects with up to 3.00 diopters of astigmatism.
- - Subjects with a spherical equivalent of up to -9.00 diopters.
- - Subjects under the age of 18.
- - Subjects with excessively thin corneas.
- - Subjects with topographic evidence of keratoconus.
- - Subjects with ectatic eye disorders.
- - Subjects with autoimmune diseases.
- - Subjects who are pregnant or nursing.
- - Subjects with more than 3.00 diopters of astigmatism
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
Edward E Manche, MD
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToEdward E Manche, MD
To:Edward E Manche, MD
Go Back To The Trial