Wavefront-guided Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK) Versus Wavefront-guided Lasik for Myopia
Trial ID or NCT#
A prospective comparison of eyes undergoing wavefront-guided LASIK in one eye and wavefront-guided PRK in their fellow eye for myopia.
A Prospective Randomized Eye to Eye Comparison of Fellow Eyes Undergoing Lasik With the IntraLase(TM) FS Versus PRK
- - Subjects age 21 and older with healthy eyes.
- - Nearsightedness between -0.75 diopters and -7.00 diopters with or without astigmatism of up to -3.50 diopters.
- - Subjects under the age of 21.
- - Patients with thin corneas.
- - Patients with topographic irregularities.
- - Patients with keratoconus.
- - Patients with autoimmune diseases.
- - Patients who are pregnant or nursing.
- - Patients must have similar levels of nearsightedness in each eye. They can not be more than 1.0 diopter of difference between eyes.
- - Patients must have similar levels of astigmatism in each eye. They can not have more than 1.0 diopter of difference between eyes.
Contact us to find out if this trial is right for you.
About this Clinical Trial
Your Message Will Go ToEdward Manche
Go Back To The Trial