Vascular Malformations Clinic
Stanford Hospital & Clinics is at the forefront of treating intracranial and spinal malformations. For more than 30 years, thousands of pediatric and adult patients with vascular malformations have been treated here.
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-723-6469 Getting Here
- John R. Adler, MD , Neurosurgeon , Stereotactic neurosurgeon http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/a/john-adler
- S. Charles Cho, MD , Neurologist , Neuromuscular neurologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/c/s-cho
- Steven D. Chang, MD , Neurosurgeon , Stereotactic neurosurgeon http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/c/steven-chang
- Huy M. Do , Radiologist , Interventional neuroradiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/d/huy-do
- Robert Dodd, MD, PhD , Neurosurgeon , Cerebrovascular neurosurgeon http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/d/robert-dodd
- Richard A. Jaffe , Anesthesiologist , Neuroanesthesiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/j/richard-jaffe
- Jaime Lopez, MD , Neurologist , Neurophysiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/l/jaime-lopez
- Michael P. Marks , Radiologist , Interventional neuroradiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/m/michael-marks
- Gary K. Steinberg, MD, PhD , Neurosurgeon , Cerebrovascular neurosurgeon http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/s/gary-steinberg
Care and Treatment of Vascular Malformations
To request an appointment, call 650-723-6469.