John Barry, MD
- Residency: Stanford University Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (1987) CA
- Fellowship: Stanford University Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (1986) CA
- Residency: Stanford University Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (1986) CA
- Board Certification: Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (1988)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1981)
- Fellowship: University of Vermont Medical Center (1981) VT
- Residency: Tufts University Affil Hosp (1979) MA
- Internship: St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center (1975) NY
- Medical Education: SUNY - Brooklyn (1974) NY
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.