Jennifer Chen, MD
Dermatologist, General dermatologist
Bio: Jennifer K. Chen, M.D., is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology. She co-directs the medical student sub-internship program. She completed medical school at Johns Hopkins University, residency at Johns Hopkins and University of California, Irvine, and completed a Howard Hughes Fellowship at Stanford University. Her clinical interests include complex medical dermatology, skin cancer, inpatient dermatology, and contact dermatitis.
- Board Certification: Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2013)
- Board Certification, Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2013)
- Fellowship, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, Dermatology (2009)
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital (2010) MD
- Medical Education: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009) MD
- Residency: University of California Irvine (2013) CA
- Undergraduate Degree, University of California, Berkeley, CA (2003)
Corticosteroids in Myositis and Scleroderma.
Postolova, A., Chen, J. K., & Chung, L. (2016). Corticosteroids in Myositis and Scleroderma. Rheumatic Diseases Clinics of North America, 42(1), 103–18.
Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition)
Klionsky, D. J., Abdelmohsen, K., Abe, A., Abedin, M. J., Abeliovich, H., Arozena, A. A., … Zughaier, S. M. (2016). Guidelines for the use and interpretation of assays for monitoring autophagy (3rd edition). AUTOPHAGY, 12(1), 1–222.
A Pragmatic Approach to Patch Testing Atopic Dermatitis Patients: Clinical Recommendations Based on Expert Consensus Opinion
Chen, J. K., Jacob, S. E., Nedorost, S. T., Hanifin, J. M., Simpson, E. L., Boguniewicz, M., … Thyssen, J. P. (2016). A Pragmatic Approach to Patch Testing Atopic Dermatitis Patients: Clinical Recommendations Based on Expert Consensus Opinion. DERMATITIS, 27(4), 186–92.
Skin Allergies and Contact Dermatitis Clinic
450 Broadway Street Redwood City, CA 94063650-723-6316