Jennifer Chen, MD
Dermatologist, General dermatologist
- Board Certification: Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2013)
- Undergraduate Degree, University of California, Berkeley, CA (2003)
- Medical Education: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2009) MD
- Fellowship, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine, Dermatology (2009)
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Bayview Hospital (2010) MD
- Residency: University of California Irvine (2013) CA
- Board Certification, Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2013)
Corticosteroids in Myositis and Scleroderma.
Postolova, A., Chen, J. K., & Chung, L. (2016). Corticosteroids in Myositis and Scleroderma. Rheumatic diseases clinics of North America, 42(1), 103-118.
Skin Allergies and Contact Dermatitis Clinic
450 Broadway Street Redwood City, CA 94063650-723-6316