Jennifer Conti, MD, MS, MSc
Obstetrician and Gynecologist (OB-GYN)
She co-hosts The V Word, a women’s health podcast, and enjoys writing, baking, spinning, and traveling with her husband and two children.
She also speaks Spanish.
- Fellowship: Stanford University Family Planning Fellowship (2016) CA
- Residency: Kaiser Permanente Oakland Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency (2014) CA
- Medical Education: University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine (2010) CA
- Board Certification: Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2016)
- Board Certification, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (2016)
- M.S., Stanford University, Epidemiology & Clinical Research (2016)
- M.S., Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, Journalism (2009)
- B.S., UC Davis, Biological Sciences (2005)
Update on abortion policy.
Conti, J. A., Brant, A. R., Shumaker, H. D., & Reeves, M. F. (2016). Update on abortion policy. Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 28(6), 517–21.
Leading the Way in Women's Health ... Through Journalism
Conti, J. A. (2013). Leading the Way in Women's Health ... Through Journalism. OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 122(4), 901–901.
Postcoital Vaginal Rupture in a Young Woman with No Prior Pelvic Surgery
Austin, J. M., Cooksey, C. M., Minikel, L. L., & Zaritsky, E. F. (2013). Postcoital Vaginal Rupture in a Young Woman with No Prior Pelvic Surgery. JOURNAL OF SEXUAL MEDICINE, 10(8), 2121–2124.
Self-Administered Lidocaine Gel for Pain Control With First-Trimester Surgical Abortion
Conti, J. A., Lerma, K., Shaw, K. A., & Blumenthal, P. D. (2016). Self-Administered Lidocaine Gel for Pain Control With First-Trimester Surgical Abortion. OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, 128(2), 297–303.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.