Karli Cleary, DO
Bio: Dr. Karli Cleary completed her Pediatric training at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital after which she went to practice at Menlo Medical Clinic for 9 years. Dr. Cleary chose Pediatrics for its emphasis on health and wellness, anticipatory guidance, growth and development, as well as the ongoing relationships that develop with patients and their families. Dr. Cleary is married and has two sons.
- Medical Education: Touro University California (2001) CA
- Residency: Stanford University Pediatric Residency (2004) CA
- Internship: Stanford University Pediatric Residency (2002) CA
- Residency, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, CA (2004)
- Internship, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, CA (2002)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2004)