Emergency medicine doctor, Pediatric emergency medicine doctor
- Residency: Stanford University Emergency Medicine Residency (2006) CA
- Internship: Stanford University Emergency Medicine Residency (2004) CA
- Medical Education: UCLA David Geffen School Of Medicine Registrar (2003) CA
- Board Certification: Emergency Medical Services, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2015)
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2007)
- Fellowship, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Emergency Medical Services (2007)
Honors & Awards
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (2002)
- Assistant Medical Director, San Mateo County EMS Agency (2008 - 2009)
- Emergency Medicine Liaison to Trauma, Stanford Healthcare (2010 - Present)
- Interim Medical Director, Clinical Decision Unit, Stanford Healthcare (2014 - 2015)
- Medical Director, Stanford Life Flight (2010 - Present)
Variations in Pediatric Trauma Transfer Patterns in Northern California Pediatric Trauma Centers (2001-2009)
Vogel, L. D., Vongsachang, H., Pirrotta, E., Holmes, J. M., Sherck, J., Newton, C., … Wang, N. E. (2014). Variations in Pediatric Trauma Transfer Patterns in Northern California Pediatric Trauma Centers (2001-2009). ACADEMIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE, 21(9), 1023–30.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.